- > How to Rent
How to rent and and how to move out.
Room Search, Inquiry, Visit Request
- Search for room on the Property List page with your preferences.
- Please send a Visit request if you would like to take a insepct any room before making a reservation.
- Please go to step #3 if you do not wish to inspect any rooms.
- Please send an Inquiry if you have any questions concerning the reservation or rooms.
|Notice||About vacancies and moving in.|
For Those Who Visit Room(s)
- Please contact us to arrange a visit by email or telephone.
- We are afraid that we cannot show you any room without appointment.
- It may take a few days to show occupied rooms because we need permission from the current tenant.
- We can meet at our offices or in front of the property.
- We are available from 10:00 to 17:00. If you would like to see more than two properties we may have to reschedule for another day.
- Please send a reservation request form by clicking the "Reservation" button on the room you wish to reserve.
- We will reply to your email within two business days.
- Please send email to hello[at]j-stay.jp if the form is not working (replace [at] with @).
- Please send a copy of the following IDs types with your photo.
Passport, Drivers license, Employee ID or Student ID
- Based on your application form and ID, we will carry out our internal screening process. We do not disclose our screening criteria.
- After screening, we will ask you to send 30,000 JPY to reserve the room. The deadline is three business days of the financial institutions.
- If it is difficult for you to send deposit from oveaseas, we will ask for your credit card information as the guarantee of the reservation. We will keep the 30,000JPY when you move in the room.
- The room will be reserved as soon as the deposit is sent to our bank account.
- We will return 29,000 JPY (1,000JPY per person for sheet cleaning) on the day you move out if there is no loss or damage in the room.
- The deposit will not be refunded for any cancellations once it is transferred. Or we will charge 30,000 yen to your credit card in case you cancel the reservation.
Contract, Move In
- On your move in day, we will go over the terms of the lease contract at our offices or in your reserved room. After that, we will give you room keys.
- We are available from 10:00 to 17:00 for move-in procedure.
- Please pay the monthly rent (and the deposit in the case you reserved the room by credit card) on the move in day.
Monthly Rent Payment
- The following month's rent needs to be paid by the 26th day of each month.
- Please pay the rent before the 26th if the financial institutions' holidays fall on the 26th.
Move Out Notice
- You must inform us about of your move out date at least 4 weeks in advance. This means that you have to pay rent at least 4 weeks after you inform us. We also need to schedule the time of our meeting on your move out date.
- On your move out day, one of our staff inspect the condition of your room.
- We are available from 10:00 to 17:00 for move out procedure.
- Please finish up cleaning the room and packing your luggage before the inspection.
- We may ask you for additional fees if the room is not clean enough.
- We will return the deposit after the inspection. The procedure doesn’t take more than 10 minutes.