- > F.A.Q.
Here are frequently asked questions and answers.
- Q1.What do I have to prepare to rent a room?
- Q2.Can I reserve a room from oveaseas?
- Q3.I'm planning to go to Kyoto in a few months. Can I reserve a room now?
- Q4.I want to know the rental procedure.
- Q5.Can I inspect a room before reservation?
- Q6.Can I get the 30,000 yen deposit back if I cancel the reservation?
- Q7.What is the minimum length of stay?
- Q8.Can I only rent a room by the month?
- Q9.I'm a teenager. Can I rent a room by myself?
- Q10.Can I send luggage before moving in a room?
About Room and Facility
- Q1.Does the rent include the utility bills?
- Q2.Does the room have furniture and air-conditioning?
- Q3.Is there a phone in the room or the house?
- Q4.Do all the rooms have locks on the door?
- Q5.Is there a TV in the room? I have my own. Can I watch TV in my room?
- Q6.Is there a common-use PC in the house?
- Q7.Do I have to pay for connecting to Internet? Is it wired or wireless?
- Q8.I want to know the differences between a share house, a dormitory and an apartment.
- Q9.Are there any parking spaces for cars, motorbikes or bicycles?
- Q10.Can I use the house address to make my alien registration card?
- Q11.Can I smoke in the room?
During Your Stay
- Q1.Who throws away the garbage? Is there cleaning staff in the house?
- Q2.Can I invite my friends and let them stay in my room?
- Q3.When do I have to notify J-Stay when I want to move out?
- Q4.Who should I contact if I encounter problems in the room or house?
- Q5.Is there a room that two of us can stay together?
- Q6.Is there a curfew?
- Q7.I don't need the furniture provided. Can you take it away from my room?
- Q8.Is there a washing machine and dryer in the house?
- Q9.How/When do I pay the monthly rent?